top of page

Destek Grubu

Herkese Açık·279 üye

Stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and More with Mine Q8, the Powerful 4G/5G Bonding Encoder

Mine Q8: A Portable 5G/4G Bonding Encoder for Live Streaming

If you are looking for a device that can help you stream high-quality live video from anywhere, you might want to check out Mine Q8. Mine Q8 is a portable 5G/4G bonding encoder that can simultaneously bond up to 6 network links, including 3* 4G LTE cellular, 1* USB dongle, WiFi, and Ethernet. It can stream live video through SRT/RTMP/RTMPS/RTSP protocols directly to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other platforms. It also supports video recording, background music playback, touch-screen control, M Live App control, web control, and more. In this article, we will introduce the features, specifications, setup, usage, advantages, and applications of Mine Q8.

What is Mine Q8 and what can it do?

Mine Q8 is a product of MiNEMedia, a company that specializes in developing and manufacturing professional live streaming equipment. Mine Q8 is a portable wireless 5G/4G streaming encoder that can encode and transmit HD live video from any HDMI or SDI source. It can also record the video to a TF card for backup or post-editing. It has a 2-inch HD touch screen that allows users to control the device settings and monitor the streaming status. It also supports M Live App control and web control for remote operation. Mine Q8 can stream live video to various platforms using different protocols, such as SRT, RTMP (S), and RTSP. It can also support RTMP pull to Vmix without the need for a public IP address. Mine Q8 can simultaneously bond up to 6 network links, including 3* 4G LTE cellular or 1* USB dongle, WiFi, and Ethernet. This ensures a stable and reliable transmission even in challenging environments. Mine Q8 has an internal rechargeable battery that provides up to 4-6 hours of continuous streaming. It also has a protective suite case and a back-bag (optional) for easy carrying.

mine q apk

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fd7w3nkNwVg&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3JIDGmdG4w2v7hE1OF1sgz

Features and specifications of Mine Q8

Mine Q8 has many features and specifications that make it a powerful and versatile device for live streaming. Here are some of them:

Video compression format and encoding mode

Mine Q8 supports both H.264 and H.265 video compression formats. H.264 is the most widely used format for online video streaming, while H.265 is a newer format that offers better quality at lower bitrates. Mine Q8 supports different encoding modes for different compression formats, such as H.265 Main profile, H.264 High Profile, Main profile, and Base line.

Video input and output formats and resolutions

Mine Q8 has two video input ports: HDMI and 3G-SDI. It can accept video input formats such as 1080p (19201080) at 25p/30p/50p/60p, 1080i (19201080) at 50i/60i, 720p (1280720) at 25p/30p/50p/60p/120p. It can also output video to an external monitor via HDMI or SDI ports. Mine Q8 can stream live video at different resolutions, such as 19201080, Audio input and output formats and parameters

Mine Q8 has two audio input ports: a 3.5mm stereo jack and an embedded audio input from HDMI or SDI. It can accept audio input formats such as PCM, AAC, and MP3. It can also output audio to an external speaker or headphone via a 3.5mm stereo jack or an embedded audio output from HDMI or SDI. Mine Q8 can stream live audio at different bitrates, such as 32 kbps, 64 kbps, 96 kbps, 128 kbps, and 192 kbps.

Network interfaces and protocols

Mine Q8 has multiple network interfaces that can be used for live streaming. It has three SIM card slots that support 4G LTE cellular networks or one SIM card slot that supports 5G LTE cellular network. It also has a USB port that can connect to a USB wireless dongle for additional cellular network. It has a WiFi module that can connect to a WiFi hotspot or create a WiFi hotspot for other devices. It has an RJ45 port that can connect to an Ethernet cable for wired network. Mine Q8 can bond up to 6 network links simultaneously to ensure a stable and reliable transmission. Mine Q8 supports various streaming protocols, such as SRT, RTMP (S), and RTSP. It can stream live video directly to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other platforms. It can also support RTMP pull to Vmix without the need for a public IP address.

Storage function and video format

Mine Q8 has a TF card slot that can support up to 128 GB of storage capacity. It can record the live video to the TF card for backup or post-editing. It can also import audio files in MP3 format from the TF card and play them as background music during live streaming. Mine Q8 supports MP4 video format for recording and playback.

Device system and power supply

Mine Q8 runs on an Android-based operating system that provides a user-friendly interface and easy operation. It has a 2-inch HD touch screen that allows users to control the device settings and monitor the streaming status. It also supports M Live App control and web control for remote operation via smartphone or computer. Mine Q8 has an internal rechargeable battery that provides up to 4-6 hours of continuous streaming. It also comes with a power adapter that can charge the device while streaming.

How to set up and use Mine Q8

Setting up and using Mine Q8 is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps:

mine q8 4g/5g live bonding encoder

mine q8 4g/5g streaming encoder

mine q8 dual hdmi/sdi encoder

mine q8 portable wireless streaming encoder

mine q8 h.264/h.265 encoding mode

mine q8 1080p live streaming resolution

mine q8 aac audio compression standard

mine q8 2-inch hd touch screen

mine q8 built-in 5g module

mine q8 support 3* 4g lte cellular

mine q8 support wifi and ethernet

mine q8 internal rechargeable battery

mine q8 support srt/rtmp/rtmps/rtsp protocol

mine q8 support facebook/youtube/twitter streaming

mine q8 support tf card storage

mine q8 mp4 video format

mine q8 linux device system

mine q8 m live app control

mine q8 web control/touch-screen control

mine q8 record button for video recording

mine q8 audio in mp3 format

mine q8 live songs with background music

mine q8 multi-streaming protocols

mine q8 multi-platform streaming available

mine q8 youtube live solution

mine q8 wedding live solution

mine q8 conference live solution

mine q8 event live solution

mine q8 church live solution

mine q8 sport live solution

mine q8 government live solution

mine q8 travel live solution

mine q8 enterprise live solution

minemedia tv mine-q8 product page[^1^]

minemedia tv 4g/5g bonding encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv portable wireless encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv dual hdmi/sdi encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv h.264/h.265 encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv 1080p streaming encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv aac audio encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv hd touch screen encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv 5g module encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv 4g lte cellular encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv wifi and ethernet encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv rechargeable battery encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv srt/rtmp/rtmps/rtsp encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv facebook/youtube/twitter encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv tf card storage encoder[^1^]

minemedia tv mp4 video encoder[^1^]

Package contents and accessories

The package of Mine Q8 includes the following items:

ItemQuantity

Mine Q8 device1

Power adapter1

HDMI cable1

SDI cable1

SIM card pin1

User manual1

Suite case (optional)1

Back-bag (optional)1

Tripod (optional)1

Cold shoe mount (optional)1

HDMI splitter (optional)1

HDMI converter (optional)1

HDMI extender (optional)1

HDMI switcher (optional)1

HDMI matrix (optional)1

HDMI scaler (optional)1

[assistant](#message)

M Live App control and web control

Mine Q8 can be controlled by the M Live App or the web control interface via smartphone or computer. The M Live App can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple Store. The web control interface can be accessed by entering the IP address of the device in a web browser. Both methods allow users to adjust the device settings, such as video resolution, bitrate, frame rate, audio bitrate, network protocol, stream destination, etc. They can also monitor the streaming status, such as video preview, network signal, battery level, etc. They can also start and stop the streaming and recording functions.

Stream destination and live streaming platforms

Mine Q8 can stream live video to various platforms using different protocols. Users can choose the protocol and enter the stream destination URL and key in the device settings or the M Live App or web control interface. Mine Q8 supports SRT, RTMP (S), and RTSP protocols. SRT is a secure and reliable protocol that can deliver low latency and high quality video over unstable networks. RTMP (S) is a common protocol that can stream live video directly to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other platforms. RTSP is a protocol that can stream live video to a media server or a decoder for further distribution or display. Mine Q8 can also support RTMP pull to Vmix without the need for a public IP address.

What are the advantages and applications of Mine Q8

Mine Q8 has many advantages and applications that make it a suitable device for live streaming in various scenarios and use cases. Here are some of them:

High-definition video quality and low latency

Mine Q8 can stream live video at up to 1080p resolution and 60 fps frame rate. It can also support H.265 video compression format that offers better quality at lower bitrates. Mine Q8 can deliver low latency video transmission of less than 1 second using SRT protocol. This ensures a smooth and clear live streaming experience for the viewers.

Simultaneous bonding of multiple network links

Mine Q8 can bond up to 6 network links simultaneously, including 3* 4G LTE cellular or 1* USB dongle, WiFi, and Ethernet. This ensures a stable and reliable transmission even in challenging environments where the network signal is weak or unstable. Mine Q8 can automatically switch between the available network links according to the signal quality and bandwidth. It can also balance the traffic load among the network links to optimize the transmission performance.

Internal rechargeable battery and portable design

Mine Q8 has an internal rechargeable battery that provides up to 4-6 hours of continuous streaming. It also comes with a power adapter that can charge the device while streaming. Mine Q8 has a portable design that weighs only 0.7 kg and measures only 16*10*3 cm. It also has a protective suite case and a back-bag (optional) for easy carrying. It also has a tripod (optional) and a cold shoe mount (optional) for mounting on a camera or other devices.

Various scenarios and use cases

Mine Q8 can be used for live streaming in various scenarios and use cases, such as:

• News reporting and broadcasting

• Sports events and competitions

• Concerts and performances

• Weddings and ceremonies

• Education and training

• Religion and worship

• Travel and tourism

• E-commerce and marketing

• Gaming and entertainment

• Personal and social media

Conclusion and FAQs

Mine Q8 is a portable 5G/4G bonding encoder that can stream high-quality live video from anywhere. It has many features and specifications that make it a powerful and versatile device for live streaming. It also has many advantages and applications that make it a suitable device for live streaming in various scenarios and use cases. If you are interested in Mine Q8, you can visit the official website of MiNEMedia or contact them for more information.

Here are some FAQs about Mine Q8:

• Q: How much does Mine Q8 cost?A: The price of Mine Q8 varies depending on the configuration and accessories. You can contact MiNEMedia for a quotation.

• Q: How long does it take to deliver Mine Q8?A: The delivery time of Mine Q8 depends on the stock availability and shipping method. You can contact MiNEMedia for an estimated delivery time.

• Q: How do I update the firmware of Mine Q8?A: You can update the firmware of Mine Q8 via OTA (over-the-air) or USB flash drive. You can check the official website of MiNEMedia for the latest firmware version and instructions.

• Q: How do I get technical support for Mine Q8?A: You can get technical support for Mine Q8 by contacting MiNEMedia via email, phone, or online chat. You can also check the user manual and the FAQ section on the official website of MiNEMedia for common issues and solutions.

• Q: How do I return or exchange Mine Q8?A: You can return or exchange Mine Q8 within 7 days of receiving the product if it is defective or damaged. You need to contact MiNEMedia for a return authorization and follow their instructions. You also need to provide the original receipt and packaging. You will be responsible for the shipping cost and any customs fees.

Hakkında

Gruba hoş geldiniz! Diğer üyelerle bağlantı kurabilir, günce...
Grup Sayfası: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page